Mental Health Resources and Supports
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health emergency dial 911.
National Mental Health Resources:
- 1-800-237-TALK (8255) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- Text 'ACT' to the Crisis Text Line at 741741 24/7 for free, confidential support.
- The Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 or text/chat “TREVOR” to 678-678. The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning youth.
- Find quality treatment options close to home using Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration's (SAMHSA) confidential and anonymous online treatment locator: http://findtreatment.samhsa.gov.
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) SAMHSA's National Helpline: Call for 24/7, free and confidential information for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues.
Local Mental Health Resources:
- Community Partners is the designated Community Mental Health Center for Strafford County, NH. If you or your family need help, please contact the Call Center at 603-516-9300.
- Seacoast Mental Health Center is the designated Community Mental Health Center for Rockingham County, NH. If you or your family need help, please contact the Call Center at 603-431-6703.
- Psychology Today is a great resource to find a local therapist. This tool also makes it easy to find a therapist that specializes in certain areas. There is a filter to search by Insurance.
- NEW HAMPSHIRE PEER SUPPORT WARM LINES, Connections Peer Support Center/Tri-City Consumer's Action Co-Operative, Seacoast and Strafford County NH: 1-800-809-6262 Every Day, 6:00 to 9:00PM