Summer School Credit Recovery
Dover High School will be offering Credit Recovery during Summer School July 5-29 from 7:45 am to 12:15 pm.
1 Credit Courses offered are: English 9, English 10, English 11, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Biology, Chemistry and US History. Courses offering .5 credit are: English 9A/9B, English 10A/10B, English 11A/11B, Biology A/B, US History A/B, American Government, Global Studies, Economics, Earth Science and Physical Science. The cost is $100 per .5 credit.
Please complete the attached registration form and return to the office. Space is available on a first come, served basis.
Summer School Registration Form
Odyssey Ware credit recovery
If you're enrolled currently in a credit recovery class, you may access this class at:
About Dover High School
- Dover High School provides a comprehensive curriculum of honors, Advanced Placement (AP), college preparatory and general courses. AP courses are offered in English, American history, calculus, biology and chemistry. Honors level courses are offered in English, math, science, social studies and in the fourth year of world languages.
- The program of studies is attached below.
- In the 2012-13 school year the DHS schedule changed from a 4X4 block schedule to an alternating schedule with 90 minute blocks each day, allowing students to be enrolled in eight classes each term.
- The Regional Career Technical Center (CTC) provides students with a focused and unique career and technical education program. By combining a CTC program with an appropriate sequence of courses, students prepare themselves for a variety of options, including two and four-year colleges, apprenticeships and entry level positions in a career field.
- New programs include Project Lead the Way, biotechnology, Licensed Nursing Assistant training and Seacoast Firefighting and EMS C.A.D.E.T. Academy.
- The music program offers courses in concert band, marching band, chorus, chorus ensemble, jazz band, and a wide variety of music electives.
- Art students compete for New Hampshire Scholastic Art awards.
- Special education and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) services are provided.
|| 4 credits
|| 4 credits
|| 2.5 credits
|| 3 credits
|| 1 credit
|| 1.5 credits
|| 9.5 credits
|| 26 credits